Architectural Light Studio (The ALS) is unrivaled software suite designed for creating, editing and playing back architectural and art lighting scenarios.
- creating a three-dimensional geometric layout of lighting equipment in 3D
- creating a developed layout view on a plane with address assignment and equipment grouping
- creating visual effects scenarios
- real-time lighting equipment simulation with calculation of illuminance according to luminaire .ies files;
- – more than 500 IntiLED luminaires with W, RGB, RGBW color modes and up to 40 pixels per device;
- – handy tools for creating complex layouts for luminaires of varied types, with an option to assign to building model surfaces;
- – full-fledged display of buildings and environment as 3D models as well as ability to display dynamic lighting effects in real time;
- – tools for creating lighting scenarios at the multi sequenced timeline;
- – support of the Art-Net protocol enabling use of a wide spectrum of additional equipment;
- – support up to 256 Universes and several automatic DMX addressing modes.
The debut of the ALS took place on The Light+Building 2014 in Frankfurt from March 30 to April 4, 2014
The ALS is written in vvvv by Ivan Rastr electronic crafts.
Please take a few minutes for video preview of The ALS v.0.95 beta
For further information about The Architectural Light Studio please contact IntiLED office
Sergey Matveev, Evgeniy Moskov, Uljana Vinogradova, Anton Lysenko, Elena Belova, Oleg Yaschenkov
Ivan Rastr electronic crafts team:
Alexey Beljakov vnm, Andrey Boyarintsev bo27, Anna Kerbo kerbo, Nikolay Matveev unc and specially invited Julien Vulliet vux Thanks to Minoru Ito mino for helping with AntTweakBar.